Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification AsiaJapan - China
World. World Cup - Qualification Asia. 3rd Round - 7

Japan vs China prediction, betting tips and odds

27.01 Thursday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Japan
Draw
China

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
D
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Japan6402212
5China6123-45

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

51 : 5

goals

37 : 14

3.6 : 0.4

goals avg

2.6 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

China

07.09.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Japan

China

10.12.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Japan

Japan

12.12.2017

2-1

(0-0)

China

China

09.08.2015

1-1

(1-1)

Japan

Japan vs China prediction summary

Japan meets China in a match of a 3rd Round - 7 round in World World Cup - Qualification Asia on 27.01 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Japan or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Japan team to score and less than 2.5 for China. Japan chances to win are 45%. China chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Japan scored 51 against 5 in 14 last matches whereas China scored 37 against 14 in its 14 last games. Japan scored 3.6 against 0.4 in 14 last matches whereas China scored 2.6 against 1.0 in its 14 last games.


Teams Japan and China have played 4 matches so far. Japan won 3 matches in total while China won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Japan scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Japan won 1. Japan won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


China scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home China won 0. China won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Japan vs China with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification Asia