Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIndiaIndian Super LeagueJamshedpur - Hyderabad
India. Indian Super League. Regular Season - 3

Jamshedpur vs Hyderabad prediction, betting tips and odds

02.12 Thursday

15:00 CET

GMC Athletic Stadium

Jamshedpur
Draw
Hyderabad

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Jamshedpur211024
7Hyderabad210113

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 2

goals

3 : 2

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jamshedpur

24.01.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Hyderabad

Hyderabad

02.12.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Jamshedpur

Hyderabad

13.02.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur

29.10.2019

3-1

(1-1)

Hyderabad

Jamshedpur vs Hyderabad prediction summary

Jamshedpur meets Hyderabad in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in India Indian Super League on 02.12 Thursday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Jamshedpur or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Jamshedpur team to score and less than 2.5 for Hyderabad. Jamshedpur chances to win are 45%. Hyderabad chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jamshedpur scored 4 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Hyderabad scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Jamshedpur scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Hyderabad scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Jamshedpur and Hyderabad have played 4 matches so far. Jamshedpur won 1 matches in total while Hyderabad won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Jamshedpur scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Jamshedpur won 1. Jamshedpur won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Hyderabad scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hyderabad won 0. Hyderabad won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jamshedpur vs Hyderabad with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Indian Super League