Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Viasat Divisionen. Regular Season - 14

Jammerbugt vs Nykobing FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-5 (0-1)

30.10 Saturday

14:00 CET

Jetsmark Stadion

Jammerbugt
Draw
Nykobing FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Nykobing FC13436015
8Jammerbugt13427-1314

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

14 : 27

goals

21 : 21

1.1 : 2.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nykobing FC

19.09.2021

4-1

(0-1)

Jammerbugt

Jammerbugt vs Nykobing FC prediction summary

Jammerbugt meets Nykobing FC in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Denmark Viasat Divisionen on 30.10 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Nykobing FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Jammerbugt team to score and less than 2.5 for Nykobing FC. Jammerbugt chances to win are 10%. Nykobing FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jammerbugt scored 14 against 27 in 13 last matches whereas Nykobing FC scored 21 against 21 in its 13 last games. Jammerbugt scored 1.1 against 2.1 in 13 last matches whereas Nykobing FC scored 1.6 against 1.6 in its 13 last games.


Teams Jammerbugt and Nykobing FC have played 1 matches so far. Jammerbugt won 0 matches in total while Nykobing FC won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Jammerbugt scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Jammerbugt won 0. Jammerbugt won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Nykobing FC scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nykobing FC won 1. Nykobing FC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jammerbugt vs Nykobing FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Viasat Divisionen