Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification CONCACAFJamaica - Mexico
World. World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF. Final Round - 9

Jamaica vs Mexico prediction, betting tips and odds

27.01 Thursday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Jamaica
Draw
Mexico

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
D
L
L
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Mexico8422414
6Jamaica8143-47

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

6 : 10

goals

11 : 7

0.8 : 1.3

goals avg

1.4 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mexico

03.09.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Jamaica

Mexico

24.07.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Jamaica

Mexico

14.07.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Jamaica

Mexico

10.06.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Jamaica

Jamaica

27.07.2015

1-3

(0-1)

Mexico

Jamaica vs Mexico prediction summary

Jamaica meets Mexico in a match of a Final Round - 9 round in World World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF on 27.01 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Mexico and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Jamaica team to score and less than 2.5 for Mexico. Jamaica chances to win are 10%. Mexico chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jamaica scored 6 against 10 in 8 last matches whereas Mexico scored 11 against 7 in its 8 last games. Jamaica scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 8 last matches whereas Mexico scored 1.4 against 0.9 in its 8 last games.


Teams Jamaica and Mexico have played 5 matches so far. Jamaica won 1 matches in total while Mexico won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Jamaica scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Jamaica won 0. Jamaica won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Mexico scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Mexico won 2. Mexico won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jamaica vs Mexico with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF