Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Algeria. Ligue 1. Regular Season - 22

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-1)

17.05 Tuesday

18:30 CET

Stade du 1er Novembre 1954

JS Kabylie
Draw
JS Saoura

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
L
W
L
W
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2JS Kabylie29131241751
3JS Saoura2814862850

Performance last matches

29

played

28

home

away

total

33 : 16

goals

46 : 18

1.1 : 0.6

goals avg

1.6 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

JS Saoura

14.12.2021

1-0

(1-0)

JS Kabylie

JS Saoura

01.07.2021

2-0

(0-0)

JS Kabylie

JS Kabylie

22.01.2021

2-1

(1-0)

JS Saoura

JS Kabylie

23.11.2019

0-0

(0-0)

JS Saoura

JS Saoura

05.01.2018

2-0

(0-0)

JS Kabylie

JS Kabylie

26.08.2017

1-1

(1-1)

JS Saoura

JS Kabylie

25.02.2017

0-0

(0-0)

JS Saoura

JS Saoura

01.10.2016

1-0

(0-0)

JS Kabylie

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura prediction summary

JS Kabylie meets JS Saoura in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Algeria Ligue 1 on 17.05 Tuesday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or JS Saoura and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for JS Kabylie team to score and less than 2.5 for JS Saoura. JS Kabylie chances to win are 10%. JS Saoura chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


JS Kabylie scored 33 against 16 in 29 last matches whereas JS Saoura scored 46 against 18 in its 28 last games. JS Kabylie scored 1.1 against 0.6 in 29 last matches whereas JS Saoura scored 1.6 against 0.6 in its 28 last games.


Teams JS Kabylie and JS Saoura have played 8 matches so far. JS Kabylie won 1 matches in total while JS Saoura won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.38 goals per Match and 11 in total.


JS Kabylie scored 3 in total and 0.38 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home JS Kabylie won 1. JS Kabylie won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


JS Saoura scored 8 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home JS Saoura won 4. JS Saoura won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligue 1