Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumProvincial - Brabant ACFFIxelles - Waterloo
Belgium. Provincial - Brabant ACFF. Brabant - ACFF - 18

Ixelles vs Waterloo prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Saturday

20:30 CET

Stade Albert Demuyter

Ixelles
Draw
Waterloo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
L
L
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Waterloo21669-324
12Ixelles21579-822

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

24 : 32

goals

28 : 31

1.1 : 1.5

goals avg

1.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Waterloo

18.10.2023

0-1

Ixelles

Ixelles

19.10.2019

3-0

Waterloo

Ixelles vs Waterloo prediction summary

Ixelles meets Waterloo in a match of a Brabant - ACFF - 18 round in Belgium Provincial - Brabant ACFF on 24.02 Saturday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ixelles or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ixelles team to score and less than 2.5 for Waterloo. Ixelles chances to win are 45%. Waterloo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ixelles scored 24 against 32 in 21 last matches whereas Waterloo scored 28 against 31 in its 21 last games. Ixelles scored 1.1 against 1.5 in 21 last matches whereas Waterloo scored 1.3 against 1.5 in its 21 last games.


Teams Ixelles and Waterloo have played 3 matches so far. Ixelles won 2 matches in total while Waterloo won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Ixelles scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ixelles won 1. Ixelles won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Waterloo scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Waterloo won 0. Waterloo won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ixelles vs Waterloo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Brabant ACFF