Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National 3 - Group L. Paris Île-de-France - 9

Ivry vs Les Ulis prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

26.11 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stade de Clerville

Ivry
Draw
Les Ulis

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
D
W
D
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ivry7421514
10Les Ulis7223-48

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

10 : 5

goals

8 : 12

1.4 : 0.7

goals avg

1.1 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Les Ulis

05.03.2022

3-1

(2-1)

Ivry

Ivry

25.09.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Les Ulis

Ivry

29.08.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Les Ulis

Les Ulis

07.12.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Ivry

Ivry vs Les Ulis prediction summary

Ivry meets Les Ulis in a match of a Paris Île-de-France - 9 round in France National 3 - Group L on 26.11 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ivry or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ivry team to score and less than 1.5 for Les Ulis. Ivry chances to win are 45%. Les Ulis chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ivry scored 10 against 5 in 7 last matches whereas Les Ulis scored 8 against 12 in its 7 last games. Ivry scored 1.4 against 0.7 in 7 last matches whereas Les Ulis scored 1.1 against 1.7 in its 7 last games.


Teams Ivry and Les Ulis have played 6 matches so far. Ivry won 2 matches in total while Les Ulis won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Ivry scored 7 in total and 1.17 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ivry won 2. Ivry won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Les Ulis scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Les Ulis won 1. Les Ulis won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ivry vs Les Ulis with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 3 - Group L