Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHungaryMagyar KupaIváncsa - Budafoki LC
Hungary. Magyar Kupa. Round of 16

Iváncsa vs Budafoki LC prediction, betting tips and odds

08.02 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Iváncsa
Draw
Budafoki LC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

2

home

away

total

14 : 4

goals

3 : 1

3.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Iváncsa vs Budafoki LC prediction summary

Iváncsa meets Budafoki LC in a match of a Round of 16 round in Hungary Magyar Kupa on 08.02 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Iváncsa or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Iváncsa team to score and less than 2.5 for Budafoki LC. Iváncsa chances to win are 45%. Budafoki LC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Iváncsa scored 14 against 4 in 4 last matches whereas Budafoki LC scored 3 against 1 in its 2 last games. Iváncsa scored 3.5 against 1.0 in 4 last matches whereas Budafoki LC scored 1.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Iváncsa and Budafoki LC have played 0 matches so far. Iváncsa won 0 matches in total while Budafoki LC won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Iváncsa scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Iváncsa won 0. Iváncsa won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Budafoki LC scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Budafoki LC won 0. Budafoki LC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Iváncsa vs Budafoki LC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Magyar Kupa