Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. UEFA Championship - Women. Group Stage - 2

Italy W vs Iceland W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

14.07 Thursday

18:00 CET

Academy Stadium

Italy W
Draw
Iceland W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Iceland W101001
4Italy W1001-40

Performance last matches

11

played

9

home

away

total

38 : 10

goals

26 : 6

3.5 : 0.9

goals avg

2.9 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Italy W

13.04.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Iceland W

Italy W

10.04.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Iceland W

Italy W vs Iceland W prediction summary

Italy W meets Iceland W in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World UEFA Championship - Women on 14.07 Thursday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Italy W and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Italy W team to score and less than 1.5 for Iceland W. Italy W chances to win are 45%. Iceland W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Italy W scored 38 against 10 in 11 last matches whereas Iceland W scored 26 against 6 in its 9 last games. Italy W scored 3.5 against 0.9 in 11 last matches whereas Iceland W scored 2.9 against 0.7 in its 9 last games.


Teams Italy W and Iceland W have played 2 matches so far. Italy W won 1 matches in total while Iceland W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Italy W scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Italy W won 1. Italy W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Iceland W scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Iceland W won 0. Iceland W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Italy W vs Iceland W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!