Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCroatiaHNLIstra 1961 - HNK Hajduk Split
Croatia. HNL. Regular Season - 19

Istra 1961 vs HNK Hajduk Split prediction, betting tips and odds

29.01 Sunday

17:10 CET

Stadion Aldo Drosina

Istra 1961
Draw
HNK Hajduk Split

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
D
W
D
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2HNK Hajduk Split1811521538
6Istra 196117566-321

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

15 : 18

goals

35 : 20

0.9 : 1.1

goals avg

1.9 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

HNK Hajduk Split

17.09.2022

2-2

(0-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

17.07.2022

0-2

(0-1)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

14.05.2022

3-1

(1-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

06.03.2022

1-1

(0-1)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

26.11.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

12.09.2021

1-3

(0-0)

HNK Hajduk Split

Istra 1961

11.04.2021

0-1

(0-0)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

03.02.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

31.10.2020

1-0

(0-0)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

16.08.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

11.06.2020

0-1

(0-1)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

15.12.2019

2-1

(0-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

29.09.2019

1-1

(0-1)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

21.07.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Istra 1961

HNK Hajduk Split

19.05.2019

4-1

(0-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

30.03.2019

0-2

(0-1)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

08.12.2018

3-1

(0-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

23.09.2018

2-4

(1-3)

HNK Hajduk Split

Istra 1961

09.05.2018

1-5

(1-3)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

10.03.2018

3-2

(1-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

19.11.2017

1-3

(0-3)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

27.08.2017

2-0

(2-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

30.04.2017

0-2

(0-2)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

24.02.2017

4-0

(2-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

22.10.2016

0-0

(0-0)

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK Hajduk Split

07.08.2016

4-0

(1-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961 vs HNK Hajduk Split prediction summary

Istra 1961 meets HNK Hajduk Split in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Croatia HNL on 29.01 Sunday at 17:10 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or HNK Hajduk Split and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Istra 1961 team to score and less than 2.5 for HNK Hajduk Split. Istra 1961 chances to win are 10%. HNK Hajduk Split chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Istra 1961 scored 15 against 18 in 17 last matches whereas HNK Hajduk Split scored 35 against 20 in its 18 last games. Istra 1961 scored 0.9 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas HNK Hajduk Split scored 1.9 against 1.1 in its 18 last games.


Teams Istra 1961 and HNK Hajduk Split have played 26 matches so far. Istra 1961 won 1 matches in total while HNK Hajduk Split won 21 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.96 goals per Match and 77 in total.


Istra 1961 scored 16 in total and 0.62 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Istra 1961 won 1. Istra 1961 won 0 matches out of 13 played away.


HNK Hajduk Split scored 61 in total and 2.35 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home HNK Hajduk Split won 12. HNK Hajduk Split won 9 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Istra 1961 vs HNK Hajduk Split with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in HNL