Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTajikistanVysshaya LigaIstaravshan - Ravshan
Tajikistan. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 12

Istaravshan vs Ravshan prediction, betting tips and odds

12.08 Friday

14:30 CET

Stadium

Istaravshan
Draw
Ravshan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
L
D
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ravshan9441416
5Istaravshan9315410

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

12 : 8

goals

10 : 6

1.3 : 0.9

goals avg

1.1 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ravshan

15.05.2022

1-0

Istaravshan

Istaravshan

10.11.2021

1-0

Ravshan

Ravshan

29.08.2021

2-1

Istaravshan

Istaravshan

06.04.2021

1-0

Ravshan

Istaravshan

01.08.2015

3-4

Ravshan

Ravshan

27.06.2015

5-0

Istaravshan

Istaravshan

28.09.2014

1-0

Ravshan

Ravshan

17.05.2014

1-0

Istaravshan

Ravshan

31.10.2013

4-1

Istaravshan

Istaravshan

17.05.2013

1-3

Ravshan

Ravshan

13.11.2012

5-0

Istaravshan

Istaravshan

14.04.2012

3-1

Ravshan

Istaravshan vs Ravshan prediction summary

Istaravshan meets Ravshan in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga on 12.08 Friday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Ravshan and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Istaravshan team to score and less than 1.5 for Ravshan. Istaravshan chances to win are 10%. Ravshan chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Istaravshan scored 12 against 8 in 9 last matches whereas Ravshan scored 10 against 6 in its 9 last games. Istaravshan scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 9 last matches whereas Ravshan scored 1.1 against 0.7 in its 9 last games.


Teams Istaravshan and Ravshan have played 12 matches so far. Istaravshan won 4 matches in total while Ravshan won 8 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 38 in total.


Istaravshan scored 12 in total and 1.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Istaravshan won 4. Istaravshan won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Ravshan scored 26 in total and 2.17 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Ravshan won 6. Ravshan won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Istaravshan vs Ravshan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga