Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. UEFA U19 Championship. Group Stage - 2

Israel U19 vs England U19 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

25.06 Saturday

20:00 CET

Futbalový štadión Žiar nad Hronom

Israel U19
Draw
England U19

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 4

goals

6 : 0

3.0 : 2.0

goals avg

3.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Israel U19 vs England U19 prediction summary

Israel U19 meets England U19 in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World UEFA U19 Championship on 25.06 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or England U19 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Israel U19 team to score and less than 3.5 for England U19. Israel U19 chances to win are 10%. England U19 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Israel U19 scored 6 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas England U19 scored 6 against 0 in its 2 last games. Israel U19 scored 3.0 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas England U19 scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Israel U19 and England U19 have played 0 matches so far. Israel U19 won 0 matches in total while England U19 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Israel U19 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Israel U19 won 0. Israel U19 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


England U19 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home England U19 won 0. England U19 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Israel U19 vs England U19 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!