Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Montenegro. First League. Regular Season - 8

Iskra vs Mladost Lješkopolje prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (0-2)

18.09 Saturday

19:00 CET

Stadion Braća Velašević

Iskra
Draw
Mladost Lješkopolje

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
W
L
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Iskra7412413
9Mladost Lješkopolje7115-64

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

10 : 6

goals

5 : 11

1.4 : 0.9

goals avg

0.7 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mladost Lješkopolje

25.04.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Iskra

Iskra

28.02.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Mladost Lješkopolje

08.11.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Iskra

Iskra

12.09.2020

1-1

(1-1)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Mladost Lješkopolje

30.05.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Iskra

Iskra

09.11.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Mladost Lješkopolje

31.08.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Iskra

Iskra vs Mladost Lješkopolje prediction summary

Iskra meets Mladost Lješkopolje in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Montenegro First League on 18.09 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Iskra and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Iskra team to score and less than 1.5 for Mladost Lješkopolje. Iskra chances to win are 45%. Mladost Lješkopolje chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Iskra scored 10 against 6 in 7 last matches whereas Mladost Lješkopolje scored 5 against 11 in its 7 last games. Iskra scored 1.4 against 0.9 in 7 last matches whereas Mladost Lješkopolje scored 0.7 against 1.6 in its 7 last games.


Teams Iskra and Mladost Lješkopolje have played 8 matches so far. Iskra won 2 matches in total while Mladost Lješkopolje won 1 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.13 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Iskra scored 5 in total and 0.63 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Iskra won 2. Iskra won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Mladost Lješkopolje scored 4 in total and 0.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Mladost Lješkopolje won 1. Mladost Lješkopolje won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Iskra vs Mladost Lješkopolje with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League