Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIsraelToto Cup Ligat AlIroni Kiryat Shmona - Hapoel Haifa
Israel. Toto Cup Ligat Al. Group Stage - 5

Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Hapoel Haifa prediction, betting tips and odds

17.08 Wednesday

19:00 CET

Kiryat-Shmona Municipal Stadium

Ironi Kiryat Shmona
Draw
Hapoel Haifa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 1

goals

1 : 5

0.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.5 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

23.04.2022

4-0

(4-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

01.01.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

19.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Hapoel Haifa

07.08.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Hapoel Haifa

05.01.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

12.09.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

12.08.2020

2-2

(2-1)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

04.02.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

02.11.2019

2-1

(2-1)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Hapoel Haifa

04.08.2019

4-1

(4-1)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

06.04.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

26.01.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

20.10.2018

1-1

(0-1)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

20.01.2018

0-2

(0-0)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

01.10.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

01.04.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

04.03.2017

1-2

(0-1)

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

03.12.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Hapoel Haifa prediction summary

Ironi Kiryat Shmona meets Hapoel Haifa in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in Israel Toto Cup Ligat Al on 17.08 Wednesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Ironi Kiryat Shmona or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Ironi Kiryat Shmona team to score and less than 1.5 for Hapoel Haifa. Ironi Kiryat Shmona chances to win are 45%. Hapoel Haifa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ironi Kiryat Shmona scored 0 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Hapoel Haifa scored 1 against 5 in its 2 last games. Ironi Kiryat Shmona scored 0.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Hapoel Haifa scored 0.5 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Ironi Kiryat Shmona and Hapoel Haifa have played 18 matches so far. Ironi Kiryat Shmona won 6 matches in total while Hapoel Haifa won 7 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.56 goals per Match and 46 in total.


Ironi Kiryat Shmona scored 25 in total and 1.39 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Ironi Kiryat Shmona won 3. Ironi Kiryat Shmona won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Hapoel Haifa scored 21 in total and 1.17 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Haifa won 4. Hapoel Haifa won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Hapoel Haifa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Toto Cup Ligat Al