Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification AsiaIran - South Korea
World. World Cup - Qualification Asia. 3rd Round - 4

Iran vs South Korea prediction, betting tips and odds

12.10 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Iran
Draw
South Korea

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1South Korea65102116
1Iran86023018

Performance last matches

10

played

9

home

away

total

38 : 4

goals

23 : 1

3.8 : 0.4

goals avg

2.6 : 0.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

South Korea

11.06.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Iran

South Korea

31.08.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Iran

Iran

11.10.2016

1-0

(1-0)

South Korea

Iran

22.01.2011

0-0

(0-0)

South Korea

Iran vs South Korea prediction summary

Iran meets South Korea in a match of a 3rd Round - 4 round in World World Cup - Qualification Asia on 12.10 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Iran and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Iran team to score and less than 2.5 for South Korea. Iran chances to win are 35%. South Korea chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Iran scored 38 against 4 in 10 last matches whereas South Korea scored 23 against 1 in its 9 last games. Iran scored 3.8 against 0.4 in 10 last matches whereas South Korea scored 2.6 against 0.1 in its 9 last games.


Teams Iran and South Korea have played 4 matches so far. Iran won 1 matches in total while South Korea won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.75 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Iran scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Iran won 1. Iran won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


South Korea scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home South Korea won 0. South Korea won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Iran vs South Korea with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification Asia