Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaQueensland Premier LeagueIpswich Knights - SC Wanderers
Australia. Queensland Premier League. Regular Season - 20

Ipswich Knights vs SC Wanderers prediction, betting tips and odds

26.09 Sunday

07:00 CET

Eric Evans Oval

Ipswich Knights
Draw
SC Wanderers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

39 : 35

goals

33 : 38

2.1 : 1.8

goals avg

1.7 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SC Wanderers

23.05.2021

0-2

Ipswich Knights

Ipswich Knights vs SC Wanderers prediction summary

Ipswich Knights meets SC Wanderers in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Australia Queensland Premier League on 26.09 Sunday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Ipswich Knights or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ipswich Knights team to score and less than 3.5 for SC Wanderers. Ipswich Knights chances to win are 45%. SC Wanderers chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ipswich Knights scored 39 against 35 in 19 last matches whereas SC Wanderers scored 33 against 38 in its 19 last games. Ipswich Knights scored 2.1 against 1.8 in 19 last matches whereas SC Wanderers scored 1.7 against 2.0 in its 19 last games.


Teams Ipswich Knights and SC Wanderers have played 1 matches so far. Ipswich Knights won 1 matches in total while SC Wanderers won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Ipswich Knights scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ipswich Knights won 0. Ipswich Knights won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


SC Wanderers scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SC Wanderers won 0. SC Wanderers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ipswich Knights vs SC Wanderers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland Premier League