Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Andorra. 1a Divisió. Regular Season - 4

Inter Club d'Escaldes vs UE Engordany prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (1-0)

17.10 Sunday

13:30 CET

Centre d'Entrenament de la FAF 1

Inter Club d'Escaldes
Draw
UE Engordany

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Inter Club d'Escaldes321057
3UE Engordany312025

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 0

goals

5 : 3

1.7 : 0.0

goals avg

1.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Inter Club d'Escaldes

11.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

31.01.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Inter Club d'Escaldes

UE Engordany

19.07.2020

0-0

Inter Club d'Escaldes

UE Engordany

12.07.2020

2-3

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

09.02.2020

2-0

UE Engordany

Inter Club d'Escaldes

25.01.2020

2-1

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

03.11.2019

1-1

Inter Club d'Escaldes

UE Engordany

19.05.2019

1-1

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

01.05.2019

1-0

UE Engordany

Inter Club d'Escaldes

07.04.2019

0-0

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

10.02.2019

1-0

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

04.11.2018

0-2

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

04.03.2018

1-0

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

10.12.2017

1-1

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

22.10.2017

4-1

Inter Club d'Escaldes

UE Engordany

26.04.2015

3-0

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

22.03.2015

0-1

UE Engordany

Inter Club d'Escaldes

23.11.2014

2-0

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

21.09.2014

3-2

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

14.04.2013

1-1

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

10.03.2013

2-1

Inter Club d'Escaldes

UE Engordany

16.12.2012

3-2

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

21.10.2012

1-3

UE Engordany

Inter Club d'Escaldes

01.04.2012

2-2

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

11.03.2012

2-1

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes

11.12.2011

3-2

UE Engordany

UE Engordany

02.10.2011

1-1

Inter Club d'Escaldes

Inter Club d'Escaldes vs UE Engordany prediction summary

Inter Club d'Escaldes meets UE Engordany in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Andorra 1a Divisió on 17.10 Sunday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Inter Club d'Escaldes or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Inter Club d'Escaldes team to score and less than 2.5 for UE Engordany. Inter Club d'Escaldes chances to win are 45%. UE Engordany chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Inter Club d'Escaldes scored 5 against 0 in 3 last matches whereas UE Engordany scored 5 against 3 in its 3 last games. Inter Club d'Escaldes scored 1.7 against 0.0 in 3 last matches whereas UE Engordany scored 1.7 against 1.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Inter Club d'Escaldes and UE Engordany have played 27 matches so far. Inter Club d'Escaldes won 7 matches in total while UE Engordany won 11 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.48 goals per Match and 67 in total.


Inter Club d'Escaldes scored 30 in total and 1.11 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Inter Club d'Escaldes won 5. Inter Club d'Escaldes won 2 matches out of 14 played away.


UE Engordany scored 37 in total and 1.37 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home UE Engordany won 8. UE Engordany won 3 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Inter Club d'Escaldes vs UE Engordany with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1a Divisió