Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

World. CONMEBOL Sudamericana. Round of 16

Independiente vs Santos predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

23.07 Friday

00:15 CET

Estadio Libertadores de América

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in CONMEBOL Sudamericana

Independiente vs Santos prediction summary

Independiente meets Santos in a match of a Round of 16 round in World CONMEBOL Sudamericana on 23.07 Friday at 00:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Santos and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Independiente team to score and less than 1.5 for Santos. Independiente chances to win are 10%. Santos chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Independiente scored 11 against 6 in 7 last matches whereas Santos scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Independiente scored 1.6 against 0.9 in 7 last matches whereas Santos scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Independiente vs Santos with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!