Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChileSegunda DivisiónIndependiente - Concepción
Chile. Segunda División. Regular Season - 12

Independiente vs Concepción prediction, betting tips and odds

10.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Independiente
Draw
Concepción

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

10

played

11

home

away

total

8 : 17

goals

13 : 9

0.8 : 1.7

goals avg

1.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Concepción

03.04.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Independiente

Independiente

17.11.2021

2-3

(1-0)

Concepción

Concepción

15.08.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Independiente

Concepción

06.12.2020

1-4

(0-1)

Independiente

Independiente

09.10.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Concepción

Independiente vs Concepción prediction summary

Independiente meets Concepción in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Chile Segunda División on 10.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Independiente or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Independiente team to score and less than 2.5 for Concepción. Independiente chances to win are 35%. Concepción chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Independiente scored 8 against 17 in 10 last matches whereas Concepción scored 13 against 9 in its 11 last games. Independiente scored 0.8 against 1.7 in 10 last matches whereas Concepción scored 1.2 against 0.8 in its 11 last games.


Teams Independiente and Concepción have played 5 matches so far. Independiente won 3 matches in total while Concepción won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Independiente scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Independiente won 1. Independiente won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Concepción scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Concepción won 1. Concepción won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Independiente vs Concepción with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División