Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comColombiaPrimera AIndependiente Medellin - Patriotas
Colombia. Primera A. Clausura - 2

Independiente Medellin vs Patriotas prediction, betting tips and odds

10.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Atanasio Girardot

Independiente Medellin
Draw
Patriotas

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
11Independiente Medellin000000
18Patriotas000000

Performance last matches

26

played

20

home

away

total

34 : 22

goals

19 : 23

1.3 : 0.8

goals avg

1.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Patriotas

28.01.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Independiente Medellin

Patriotas

07.11.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Independiente Medellin

Independiente Medellin

23.01.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Patriotas

Independiente Medellin

07.02.2020

3-1

(1-0)

Patriotas

Independiente Medellin

15.07.2019

3-0

(2-0)

Patriotas

Patriotas

26.01.2019

2-1

(2-0)

Independiente Medellin

Patriotas

29.09.2018

0-3

(0-2)

Independiente Medellin

Independiente Medellin

02.04.2018

4-1

(1-0)

Patriotas

Independiente Medellin

14.08.2017

3-2

(0-1)

Patriotas

Patriotas

01.03.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Independiente Medellin

Independiente Medellin

14.08.2016

3-0

(1-0)

Patriotas

Patriotas

07.03.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Independiente Medellin

Independiente Medellin vs Patriotas prediction summary

Independiente Medellin meets Patriotas in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Colombia Primera A on 10.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Independiente Medellin or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Independiente Medellin team to score and less than 1.5 for Patriotas. Independiente Medellin chances to win are 45%. Patriotas chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Independiente Medellin scored 34 against 22 in 26 last matches whereas Patriotas scored 19 against 23 in its 20 last games. Independiente Medellin scored 1.3 against 0.8 in 26 last matches whereas Patriotas scored 1.0 against 1.2 in its 20 last games.


Teams Independiente Medellin and Patriotas have played 12 matches so far. Independiente Medellin won 9 matches in total while Patriotas won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.75 goals per Match and 33 in total.


Independiente Medellin scored 24 in total and 2.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Independiente Medellin won 6. Independiente Medellin won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


Patriotas scored 9 in total and 0.75 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Patriotas won 2. Patriotas won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Independiente Medellin vs Patriotas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera A