Slovakia. 3. liga - West. West - 20

Imeľ vs Galanta head to head

Match Postponed: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Futbalový štadión TJ Imeľ

Imeľ
Draw
Galanta

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Galanta

06.09.2020

1-0

Imeľ

Next fixtures in 3. liga - West

Imeľ vs Galanta prediction summary

Imeľ meets Galanta in a match of a West - 20 round in Slovakia 3. liga - West on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Imeľ or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Imeľ team to score and less than 1.5 for Galanta. Imeľ chances to win are 45%. Galanta chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Imeľ scored 7 against 12 in 10 last matches whereas Galanta scored 10 against 17 in its 10 last games. Imeľ scored 0.7 against 1.2 in 10 last matches whereas Galanta scored 1.0 against 1.7 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Imeľ vs Galanta with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!