Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkIlz - Leoben
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 17

Ilz vs Leoben prediction, betting tips and odds

18.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportarena SV Ilz

Ilz
Draw
Leoben

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
D
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Leoben1410223132
15Ilz15276-1513

Performance last matches

15

played

14

home

away

total

18 : 33

goals

40 : 9

1.2 : 2.2

goals avg

2.9 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leoben

07.08.2021

6-0

Ilz

Leoben

26.10.2020

2-4

Ilz

Ilz

11.10.2019

1-1

Leoben

Ilz vs Leoben prediction summary

Ilz meets Leoben in a match of a Steiermark - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 18.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Leoben and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ilz team to score and less than 3.5 for Leoben. Ilz chances to win are 10%. Leoben chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ilz scored 18 against 33 in 15 last matches whereas Leoben scored 40 against 9 in its 14 last games. Ilz scored 1.2 against 2.2 in 15 last matches whereas Leoben scored 2.9 against 0.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams Ilz and Leoben have played 5 matches so far. Ilz won 1 matches in total while Leoben won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Ilz scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ilz won 0. Ilz won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Leoben scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Leoben won 1. Leoben won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ilz vs Leoben with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark