Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandVeikkausliigaIlves Tampere - Honka
Finland. Veikkausliiga. Regular Season - 3

Ilves Tampere vs Honka prediction, betting tips and odds

26.09 Sunday

17:30 CET

Ratinan Stadion

Ilves Tampere
Draw
Honka

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Ilves Tampere19829-526
8Honka19739024

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

18 : 23

goals

28 : 28

0.9 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Honka

08.08.2021

4-1

(1-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

04.11.2020

4-1

(2-1)

Honka

Honka

09.09.2020

3-2

(1-1)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

15.09.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Honka

Honka

27.07.2019

1-2

(1-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

07.05.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Honka

Honka

30.03.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

13.09.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Honka

Ilves Tampere

05.08.2018

3-3

(1-2)

Honka

Honka

02.06.2018

4-1

(1-1)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere vs Honka prediction summary

Ilves Tampere meets Honka in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Finland Veikkausliiga on 26.09 Sunday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Honka and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ilves Tampere team to score and less than 2.5 for Honka. Ilves Tampere chances to win are 10%. Honka chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ilves Tampere scored 18 against 23 in 19 last matches whereas Honka scored 28 against 28 in its 19 last games. Ilves Tampere scored 0.9 against 1.2 in 19 last matches whereas Honka scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 19 last games.


Teams Ilves Tampere and Honka have played 10 matches so far. Ilves Tampere won 2 matches in total while Honka won 5 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.60 goals per Match and 36 in total.


Ilves Tampere scored 15 in total and 1.50 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Ilves Tampere won 1. Ilves Tampere won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Honka scored 21 in total and 2.10 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Honka won 3. Honka won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ilves Tampere vs Honka with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Veikkausliiga