Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Baden-WürttembergIlshofen - Lörrach-Brombach
Germany. Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg. Baden-Württemberg - 9

Ilshofen vs Lörrach-Brombach prediction, betting tips and odds

20.10 Wednesday

16:30 CET

Sportplatz Ilshofen

Ilshofen
Draw
Lörrach-Brombach

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

9 : 30

goals

9 : 25

0.8 : 2.5

goals avg

0.8 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Ilshofen vs Lörrach-Brombach prediction summary

Ilshofen meets Lörrach-Brombach in a match of a Baden-Württemberg - 9 round in Germany Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg on 20.10 Wednesday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Lörrach-Brombach and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ilshofen team to score and less than 2.5 for Lörrach-Brombach. Ilshofen chances to win are 10%. Lörrach-Brombach chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ilshofen scored 9 against 30 in 12 last matches whereas Lörrach-Brombach scored 9 against 25 in its 12 last games. Ilshofen scored 0.8 against 2.5 in 12 last matches whereas Lörrach-Brombach scored 0.8 against 2.1 in its 12 last games.


Teams Ilshofen and Lörrach-Brombach have played 2 matches so far. Ilshofen won 0 matches in total while Lörrach-Brombach won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Ilshofen scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ilshofen won 0. Ilshofen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Lörrach-Brombach scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lörrach-Brombach won 0. Lörrach-Brombach won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ilshofen vs Lörrach-Brombach with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg