Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbania2nd Division - Group AIliria Fushë-Krujë - Veleçiku Koplik
Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 8

Iliria Fushë-Krujë vs Veleçiku Koplik prediction, betting tips and odds

21.12 Wednesday

14:00 CET

Stadiumi Redi Maloku

Iliria Fushë-Krujë
Draw
Veleçiku Koplik

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
L
W
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Veleçiku Koplik7421814
7Iliria Fushë-Krujë6222-58

Performance last matches

5

played

6

home

away

total

6 : 7

goals

10 : 6

1.2 : 1.4

goals avg

1.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

19.03.2022

0-2

Veleçiku Koplik

Veleçiku Koplik

06.11.2021

1-0

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Veleçiku Koplik

20.04.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

02.03.2019

3-1

Veleçiku Koplik

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

17.12.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Veleçiku Koplik

Veleçiku Koplik

29.09.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

21.03.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Veleçiku Koplik

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

17.12.2014

3-2

(3-1)

Veleçiku Koplik

Veleçiku Koplik

04.10.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë vs Veleçiku Koplik prediction summary

Iliria Fushë-Krujë meets Veleçiku Koplik in a match of a Group A - 8 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 21.12 Wednesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Veleçiku Koplik and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Iliria Fushë-Krujë team to score and less than 2.5 for Veleçiku Koplik. Iliria Fushë-Krujë chances to win are 10%. Veleçiku Koplik chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 6 against 7 in 5 last matches whereas Veleçiku Koplik scored 10 against 6 in its 6 last games. Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 1.2 against 1.4 in 5 last matches whereas Veleçiku Koplik scored 1.7 against 1.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Iliria Fushë-Krujë and Veleçiku Koplik have played 9 matches so far. Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 3 matches in total while Veleçiku Koplik won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.78 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 7 in total and 0.78 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 3. Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Veleçiku Koplik scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Veleçiku Koplik won 3. Veleçiku Koplik won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Iliria Fushë-Krujë vs Veleçiku Koplik with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A