Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Norra Svealand. Norra Svealand - 15

IFK Österåker vs Skiljebo prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-3 ()

10.08 Wednesday

20:00 CET

Österåkers Friidrottsarena

IFK Österåker
Draw
Skiljebo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2IFK Österåker1410132031
4Skiljebo148331527

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

34 : 14

goals

32 : 17

2.4 : 1.0

goals avg

2.3 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Skiljebo

02.04.2022

2-3

(0-3)

IFK Österåker

IFK Österåker

21.08.2021

0-1

Skiljebo

Skiljebo

11.08.2021

1-1

IFK Österåker

Skiljebo

18.10.2020

2-0

IFK Österåker

IFK Österåker vs Skiljebo prediction summary

IFK Österåker meets Skiljebo in a match of a Norra Svealand - 15 round in Sweden Division 2 - Norra Svealand on 10.08 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Skiljebo and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for IFK Österåker team to score and less than 3.5 for Skiljebo. IFK Österåker chances to win are 10%. Skiljebo chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


IFK Österåker scored 34 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Skiljebo scored 32 against 17 in its 14 last games. IFK Österåker scored 2.4 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Skiljebo scored 2.3 against 1.2 in its 14 last games.


Teams IFK Österåker and Skiljebo have played 4 matches so far. IFK Österåker won 1 matches in total while Skiljebo won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


IFK Österåker scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home IFK Österåker won 0. IFK Österåker won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Skiljebo scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Skiljebo won 1. Skiljebo won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for IFK Österåker vs Skiljebo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Norra Svealand