Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenAllsvenskanIF elfsborg - Varbergs BoIS FC
Sweden. Allsvenskan. Regular Season - 11

IF elfsborg vs Varbergs BoIS FC prediction, betting tips and odds

27.06 Monday

19:00 CET

Borås Arena

IF elfsborg
Draw
Varbergs BoIS FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
D
W
L
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7IF elfsborg10433815
13Varbergs BoIS FC10325-811

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

19 : 11

goals

7 : 15

1.9 : 1.1

goals avg

0.7 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

IF elfsborg

06.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Varbergs BoIS FC

Varbergs BoIS FC

23.06.2021

1-0

IF elfsborg

Varbergs BoIS FC

19.04.2021

1-3

(0-2)

IF elfsborg

Varbergs BoIS FC

26.10.2020

0-0

(0-0)

IF elfsborg

IF elfsborg

26.07.2020

3-3

(1-1)

Varbergs BoIS FC

IF elfsborg vs Varbergs BoIS FC prediction summary

IF elfsborg meets Varbergs BoIS FC in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Sweden Allsvenskan on 27.06 Monday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : IF elfsborg and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for IF elfsborg team to score and less than 1.5 for Varbergs BoIS FC. IF elfsborg chances to win are 45%. Varbergs BoIS FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


IF elfsborg scored 19 against 11 in 10 last matches whereas Varbergs BoIS FC scored 7 against 15 in its 10 last games. IF elfsborg scored 1.9 against 1.1 in 10 last matches whereas Varbergs BoIS FC scored 0.7 against 1.5 in its 10 last games.


Teams IF elfsborg and Varbergs BoIS FC have played 5 matches so far. IF elfsborg won 1 matches in total while Varbergs BoIS FC won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.


IF elfsborg scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home IF elfsborg won 0. IF elfsborg won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Varbergs BoIS FC scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Varbergs BoIS FC won 1. Varbergs BoIS FC won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for IF elfsborg vs Varbergs BoIS FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Allsvenskan