Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenAllsvenskanIF elfsborg - AIK stockholm
Sweden. Allsvenskan. Regular Season - 13

IF elfsborg vs AIK stockholm prediction, betting tips and odds

10.07 Sunday

15:00 CET

Borås Arena

IF elfsborg
Draw
AIK stockholm

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
D
W
D
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2AIK stockholm12732424
8IF elfsborg10433815

Performance last matches

10

played

12

home

away

total

19 : 11

goals

18 : 14

1.9 : 1.1

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

IF elfsborg

29.11.2021

2-4

(2-1)

AIK stockholm

AIK stockholm

02.05.2021

1-0

(0-0)

IF elfsborg

IF elfsborg

06.12.2020

2-2

(2-0)

AIK stockholm

AIK stockholm

06.08.2020

1-2

(0-2)

IF elfsborg

IF Elfsborg

29.09.2019

1-1

(0-0)

AIK Stockholm

AIK Stockholm

13.07.2019

3-0

(2-0)

IF Elfsborg

AIK stockholm

12.08.2018

1-0

(0-0)

IF elfsborg

IF elfsborg

06.05.2018

0-0

(0-0)

AIK stockholm

AIK stockholm

01.10.2017

5-2

(3-1)

IF elfsborg

IF elfsborg

10.04.2017

1-2

(1-1)

AIK stockholm

IF elfsborg

25.09.2016

2-2

(1-2)

AIK stockholm

AIK stockholm

25.04.2016

2-1

(2-1)

IF elfsborg

IF elfsborg vs AIK stockholm prediction summary

IF elfsborg meets AIK stockholm in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Sweden Allsvenskan on 10.07 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : IF elfsborg or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for IF elfsborg team to score and less than 2.5 for AIK stockholm. IF elfsborg chances to win are 35%. AIK stockholm chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


IF elfsborg scored 19 against 11 in 10 last matches whereas AIK stockholm scored 18 against 14 in its 12 last games. IF elfsborg scored 1.9 against 1.1 in 10 last matches whereas AIK stockholm scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 12 last games.


Teams IF elfsborg and AIK stockholm have played 12 matches so far. IF elfsborg won 1 matches in total while AIK stockholm won 7 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.08 goals per Match and 37 in total.


IF elfsborg scored 13 in total and 1.08 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home IF elfsborg won 0. IF elfsborg won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


AIK stockholm scored 24 in total and 2.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home AIK stockholm won 5. AIK stockholm won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for IF elfsborg vs AIK stockholm with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Allsvenskan