Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIcelandÚrvalsdeildIA Akranes - Fylkir
Iceland. Úrvalsdeild. Regular Season - 3

IA Akranes vs Fylkir prediction, betting tips and odds

21.04 Sunday

19:00 CET

Akraneshöllin

IA Akranes
Draw
Fylkir

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6IA Akranes210123
8Fylkir2011-11

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 2

goals

3 : 4

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

IA Akranes

19.09.2021

5-0

(1-0)

Fylkir

Fylkir

20.06.2021

3-1

(1-1)

IA Akranes

IA Akranes

15.08.2020

3-2

(0-1)

Fylkir

IA Akranes

06.07.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Fylkir

Fylkir

05.05.2019

2-2

(0-1)

IA Akranes

Fylkir

22.08.2016

0-3

(0-2)

IA Akranes

IA Akranes

21.05.2016

1-1

(1-1)

Fylkir

IA Akranes vs Fylkir prediction summary

IA Akranes meets Fylkir in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Iceland Úrvalsdeild on 21.04 Sunday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : IA Akranes or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for IA Akranes team to score and less than 2.5 for Fylkir. IA Akranes chances to win are 45%. Fylkir chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


IA Akranes scored 4 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Fylkir scored 3 against 4 in its 2 last games. IA Akranes scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Fylkir scored 1.5 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams IA Akranes and Fylkir have played 8 matches so far. IA Akranes won 4 matches in total while Fylkir won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.13 goals per Match and 25 in total.


IA Akranes scored 17 in total and 2.13 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home IA Akranes won 3. IA Akranes won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Fylkir scored 8 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Fylkir won 1. Fylkir won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for IA Akranes vs Fylkir with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Úrvalsdeild