Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-KoreaWK-LeagueHwacheon KSPO - Suwon FMC
South-Korea. WK-League. Regular Season - 21

Hwacheon KSPO vs Suwon FMC prediction, betting tips and odds

27.10 Thursday

12:00 CET

Hwacheon Stadium

Hwacheon KSPO
Draw
Suwon FMC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
D
W
D
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Hwacheon KSPO199731534
4Suwon FMC19874931

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

34 : 19

goals

32 : 23

1.8 : 1.0

goals avg

1.7 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Suwon FMC

13.06.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Hwacheon KSPO

Hwacheon KSPO

05.05.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Suwon FMC

Hwacheon KSPO

16.08.2021

1-0

Suwon FMC

Suwon FMC

17.06.2021

2-4

Hwacheon KSPO

Hwacheon KSPO

26.04.2021

1-0

Suwon FMC

Hwacheon KSPO

28.09.2020

1-0

Suwon FMC

Suwon FMC

10.08.2020

1-2

Hwacheon KSPO

Hwacheon KSPO

29.06.2020

0-2

Suwon FMC

Hwacheon KSPO vs Suwon FMC prediction summary

Hwacheon KSPO meets Suwon FMC in a match of a Regular Season - 21 round in South-Korea WK-League on 27.10 Thursday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hwacheon KSPO or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hwacheon KSPO team to score and less than 2.5 for Suwon FMC. Hwacheon KSPO chances to win are 45%. Suwon FMC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hwacheon KSPO scored 34 against 19 in 19 last matches whereas Suwon FMC scored 32 against 23 in its 19 last games. Hwacheon KSPO scored 1.8 against 1.0 in 19 last matches whereas Suwon FMC scored 1.7 against 1.2 in its 19 last games.


Teams Hwacheon KSPO and Suwon FMC have played 8 matches so far. Hwacheon KSPO won 5 matches in total while Suwon FMC won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Hwacheon KSPO scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Hwacheon KSPO won 3. Hwacheon KSPO won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Suwon FMC scored 8 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Suwon FMC won 0. Suwon FMC won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hwacheon KSPO vs Suwon FMC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WK-League