Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Västra Götaland. Västra Götaland - 9

Husqvarna vs Onsala prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 ()

28.11 Sunday

14:00 CET

Rosenlunds IP 2 Konstgräs

Husqvarna
Draw
Onsala

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
W
L
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Husqvarna2716471652
4Onsala27152101747

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

45 : 29

goals

64 : 47

1.7 : 1.1

goals avg

2.4 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Onsala

18.09.2021

1-3

Husqvarna

Husqvarna vs Onsala prediction summary

Husqvarna meets Onsala in a match of a Västra Götaland - 9 round in Sweden Division 2 - Västra Götaland on 28.11 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Husqvarna or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Husqvarna team to score and less than 3.5 for Onsala. Husqvarna chances to win are 45%. Onsala chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Husqvarna scored 45 against 29 in 27 last matches whereas Onsala scored 64 against 47 in its 27 last games. Husqvarna scored 1.7 against 1.1 in 27 last matches whereas Onsala scored 2.4 against 1.7 in its 27 last games.


Teams Husqvarna and Onsala have played 1 matches so far. Husqvarna won 1 matches in total while Onsala won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Husqvarna scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Husqvarna won 0. Husqvarna won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Onsala scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Onsala won 0. Onsala won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Husqvarna vs Onsala with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!