Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. National League - South. South - 13

Hungerford Town vs Chelmsford City prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

31.01 Tuesday

20:45 CET

Bulpit Lane

Hungerford Town
Draw
Chelmsford City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
L
D
L
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Chelmsford City2714581147
24Hungerford Town264517-1717

Performance last matches

26

played

27

home

away

total

20 : 37

goals

35 : 24

0.8 : 1.4

goals avg

1.3 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Chelmsford City

26.03.2022

0-2

(0-0)

Hungerford Town

Hungerford Town

22.01.2022

2-1

(1-1)

Chelmsford City

Hungerford Town

25.01.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Chelmsford City

Chelmsford City

07.12.2019

4-1

(2-0)

Hungerford Town

Chelmsford City

23.11.2019

2-1

Hungerford Town

Hungerford Town vs Chelmsford City prediction summary

Hungerford Town meets Chelmsford City in a match of a South - 13 round in England National League - South on 31.01 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Hungerford Town or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Hungerford Town team to score and less than 1.5 for Chelmsford City. Hungerford Town chances to win are 45%. Chelmsford City chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hungerford Town scored 20 against 37 in 26 last matches whereas Chelmsford City scored 35 against 24 in its 27 last games. Hungerford Town scored 0.8 against 1.4 in 26 last matches whereas Chelmsford City scored 1.3 against 0.9 in its 27 last games.


Teams Hungerford Town and Chelmsford City have played 7 matches so far. Hungerford Town won 3 matches in total while Chelmsford City won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Hungerford Town scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hungerford Town won 2. Hungerford Town won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Chelmsford City scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Chelmsford City won 2. Chelmsford City won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hungerford Town vs Chelmsford City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National League - South