Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Södra Svealand. Södra Svealand - 11

Huddinge vs Nyköping prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 ()

25.09 Saturday

14:00 CET

Källbrinks IP

Huddinge
Draw
Nyköping

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
L
L
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Nyköping1812242638
5Huddinge199371730

Performance last matches

19

played

18

home

away

total

37 : 20

goals

51 : 25

1.9 : 1.1

goals avg

2.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Huddinge vs Nyköping prediction summary

Huddinge meets Nyköping in a match of a Södra Svealand - 11 round in Sweden Division 2 - Södra Svealand on 25.09 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Nyköping and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Huddinge team to score and less than 3.5 for Nyköping. Huddinge chances to win are 10%. Nyköping chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Huddinge scored 37 against 20 in 19 last matches whereas Nyköping scored 51 against 25 in its 18 last games. Huddinge scored 1.9 against 1.1 in 19 last matches whereas Nyköping scored 2.8 against 1.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Huddinge and Nyköping have played 0 matches so far. Huddinge won 0 matches in total while Nyköping won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Huddinge scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Huddinge won 0. Huddinge won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Nyköping scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Nyköping won 0. Nyköping won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Huddinge vs Nyköping with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Södra Svealand