Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSingaporePremier LeagueHougang United - Balestier Khalsa
Singapore. Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Hougang United vs Balestier Khalsa prediction, betting tips and odds

21.06 Friday

13:45 CET

Jalan Besar Stadium

Hougang United
Draw
Balestier Khalsa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Balestier Khalsa311134
7Hougang United3012-41

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

2 : 6

goals

9 : 6

0.7 : 2.0

goals avg

3.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hougang United

21.10.2023

3-2

(2-1)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

21.07.2023

1-3

(1-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

02.07.2023

1-3

(0-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

26.02.2023

2-3

(0-1)

Hougang United

Hougang United

20.10.2022

4-1

(3-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

12.08.2022

6-1

(3-1)

Hougang United

Hougang United

28.05.2022

3-1

(1-1)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

05.04.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Hougang United

Balestier Khalsa

06.10.2021

3-2

(2-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

09.05.2021

4-3

(3-2)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

10.04.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

02.12.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

18.03.2020

2-2

(1-0)

Hougang United

Balestier Khalsa

04.08.2019

3-4

(2-1)

Hougang United

Hougang United

12.05.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

09.03.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

15.08.2018

1-2

(1-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

17.06.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

22.04.2018

1-1

(0-1)

Balestier Khalsa

Hougang United

02.11.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

29.07.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

27.04.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Hougang United

01.10.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Hougang United

25.07.2016

2-1

(1-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

10.06.2016

2-2

(1-0)

Hougang United

Hougang United

19.03.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Balestier Khalsa

Balestier Khalsa

06.07.2015

3-2

(2-1)

Hougang United

Balestier Khalsa

08.07.2014

0-3

(0-1)

Hougang United

Hougang United vs Balestier Khalsa prediction summary

Hougang United meets Balestier Khalsa in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Singapore Premier League on 21.06 Friday at 13:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Balestier Khalsa and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Hougang United team to score and less than 6.5 for Balestier Khalsa. Hougang United chances to win are 10%. Balestier Khalsa chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hougang United scored 2 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas Balestier Khalsa scored 9 against 6 in its 3 last games. Hougang United scored 0.7 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas Balestier Khalsa scored 3.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Hougang United and Balestier Khalsa have played 29 matches so far. Hougang United won 15 matches in total while Balestier Khalsa won 8 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 92 in total.


Hougang United scored 50 in total and 1.72 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Hougang United won 8. Hougang United won 7 matches out of 14 played away.


Balestier Khalsa scored 42 in total and 1.45 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Balestier Khalsa won 4. Balestier Khalsa won 4 matches out of 14 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hougang United vs Balestier Khalsa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League