Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Premier - Isthmian. Isthmian - 7

Horsham vs Cheshunt prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-0)

19.10 Tuesday

20:45 CET

The Camping World Community Stadium

Horsham
Draw
Cheshunt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
D
D
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Cheshunt11434315
21Horsham8125-55

Performance last matches

8

played

10

home

away

total

7 : 12

goals

14 : 11

0.9 : 1.5

goals avg

1.4 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Horsham

26.09.2020

1-2

Cheshunt

Horsham

22.02.2020

2-0

Cheshunt

Cheshunt

28.09.2019

0-1

Horsham

Horsham vs Cheshunt prediction summary

Horsham meets Cheshunt in a match of a Isthmian - 7 round in England Non League Premier - Isthmian on 19.10 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Cheshunt and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Horsham team to score and less than 2.5 for Cheshunt. Horsham chances to win are 10%. Cheshunt chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Horsham scored 7 against 12 in 8 last matches whereas Cheshunt scored 14 against 11 in its 10 last games. Horsham scored 0.9 against 1.5 in 8 last matches whereas Cheshunt scored 1.4 against 1.1 in its 10 last games.


Teams Horsham and Cheshunt have played 4 matches so far. Horsham won 2 matches in total while Cheshunt won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Horsham scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Horsham won 1. Horsham won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Cheshunt scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Cheshunt won 0. Cheshunt won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Horsham vs Cheshunt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Premier - Isthmian