Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic1. Liga WomenHorní Heršpice W - Slovan Liberec W
Czech-Republic. 1. Liga Women. Regular Season - 14

Horní Heršpice W vs Slovan Liberec W prediction, betting tips and odds

27.02 Sunday

01:00 CET

Hřiště Lokomotiva Horní Heršpice-Brno

Horní Heršpice W
Draw
Slovan Liberec W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

17 : 30

goals

10 : 29

1.4 : 2.5

goals avg

0.9 : 2.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Slovan Liberec W

02.10.2021

2-2

Horní Heršpice W

Slovan Liberec W

29.05.2021

1-0

Horní Heršpice W

Horní Heršpice W

08.05.2021

0-2

Slovan Liberec W

Horní Heršpice W

27.03.2021

3-2

Slovan Liberec W

Slovan Liberec W

26.09.2020

1-2

Horní Heršpice W

Horní Heršpice W vs Slovan Liberec W prediction summary

Horní Heršpice W meets Slovan Liberec W in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Czech-Republic 1. Liga Women on 27.02 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Horní Heršpice W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Horní Heršpice W team to score and less than 1.5 for Slovan Liberec W. Horní Heršpice W chances to win are 35%. Slovan Liberec W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Horní Heršpice W scored 17 against 30 in 12 last matches whereas Slovan Liberec W scored 10 against 29 in its 11 last games. Horní Heršpice W scored 1.4 against 2.5 in 12 last matches whereas Slovan Liberec W scored 0.9 against 2.6 in its 11 last games.


Teams Horní Heršpice W and Slovan Liberec W have played 5 matches so far. Horní Heršpice W won 2 matches in total while Slovan Liberec W won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Horní Heršpice W scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Horní Heršpice W won 1. Horní Heršpice W won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Slovan Liberec W scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Slovan Liberec W won 1. Slovan Liberec W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Horní Heršpice W vs Slovan Liberec W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Liga Women