Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandHoritschon - Schattendorf
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 18

Horitschon vs Schattendorf prediction, betting tips and odds

16.03 Saturday

15:30 CET

Sportplatz Horitschon

Horitschon
Draw
Schattendorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Horitschon15627020
13Schattendorf15339-1512

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

37 : 32

goals

18 : 33

2.5 : 2.1

goals avg

1.2 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Schattendorf

18.08.2023

1-5

Horitschon

Horitschon

04.03.2023

2-0

Schattendorf

Schattendorf

29.07.2022

2-1

Horitschon

Horitschon vs Schattendorf prediction summary

Horitschon meets Schattendorf in a match of a Burgenland - 18 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 16.03 Saturday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Horitschon and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Horitschon team to score and less than 1.5 for Schattendorf. Horitschon chances to win are 45%. Schattendorf chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Horitschon scored 37 against 32 in 15 last matches whereas Schattendorf scored 18 against 33 in its 15 last games. Horitschon scored 2.5 against 2.1 in 15 last matches whereas Schattendorf scored 1.2 against 2.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Horitschon and Schattendorf have played 3 matches so far. Horitschon won 2 matches in total while Schattendorf won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.67 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Horitschon scored 8 in total and 2.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Horitschon won 1. Horitschon won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Schattendorf scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Schattendorf won 1. Schattendorf won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Horitschon vs Schattendorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland