Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Finland. Kakkonen - Lohko B. Group B - 6

Honka Akatemia vs VJS prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (2-1)

23.06 Thursday

17:30 CET

Tapiola 1 Tekonurmi

Honka Akatemia
Draw
VJS

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
W
D
W
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7VJS8323211
9Honka Akatemia9252011

Performance last matches

9

played

8

home

away

total

17 : 17

goals

15 : 13

1.9 : 1.9

goals avg

1.9 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

VJS

15.09.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Honka Akatemia

Honka Akatemia

21.08.2021

0-1

(0-0)

VJS

Honka Akatemia vs VJS prediction summary

Honka Akatemia meets VJS in a match of a Group B - 6 round in Finland Kakkonen - Lohko B on 23.06 Thursday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Honka Akatemia or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Honka Akatemia team to score and less than 2.5 for VJS. Honka Akatemia chances to win are 45%. VJS chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Honka Akatemia scored 17 against 17 in 9 last matches whereas VJS scored 15 against 13 in its 8 last games. Honka Akatemia scored 1.9 against 1.9 in 9 last matches whereas VJS scored 1.9 against 1.6 in its 8 last games.


Teams Honka Akatemia and VJS have played 2 matches so far. Honka Akatemia won 1 matches in total while VJS won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Honka Akatemia scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Honka Akatemia won 0. Honka Akatemia won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


VJS scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home VJS won 0. VJS won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Honka Akatemia vs VJS with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kakkonen - Lohko B