Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification AsiaHong Kong - Iran
World. World Cup - Qualification Asia. Group E - 5

Hong Kong vs Iran prediction, betting tips and odds

06.06 Thursday

14:00 CET

Hong Kong Stadium

Hong Kong
Draw
Iran

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Iran43101010
4Hong Kong4013-91

Performance last matches

6

played

4

home

away

total

6 : 13

goals

12 : 2

1.0 : 2.2

goals avg

3.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hong Kong

19.01.2024

0-1

(0-1)

Iran

Iran

16.11.2023

4-0

(2-0)

Hong Kong

Iran

03.06.2021

3-1

(1-0)

Hong Kong

Hong Kong

10.09.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Iran

Hong Kong vs Iran prediction summary

Hong Kong meets Iran in a match of a Group E - 5 round in World World Cup - Qualification Asia on 06.06 Thursday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Iran and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Hong Kong team to score and less than 3.5 for Iran. Hong Kong chances to win are 10%. Iran chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hong Kong scored 6 against 13 in 6 last matches whereas Iran scored 12 against 2 in its 4 last games. Hong Kong scored 1.0 against 2.2 in 6 last matches whereas Iran scored 3.0 against 0.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Hong Kong and Iran have played 4 matches so far. Hong Kong won 0 matches in total while Iran won 4 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.75 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Hong Kong scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hong Kong won 0. Hong Kong won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Iran scored 10 in total and 2.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Iran won 2. Iran won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hong Kong vs Iran with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification Asia