Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Singapore. Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Home United vs Albirex Niigata S prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

17.09 Friday

13:45 CET

Jalan Besar Stadium

Home United
Draw
Albirex Niigata S

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
D
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Albirex Niigata S1813413143
2Home United1711512738

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

45 : 18

goals

45 : 14

2.6 : 1.1

goals avg

2.5 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Albirex Niigata S

23.07.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Home United

Home United

07.04.2021

2-2

(1-2)

Albirex Niigata S

Home United

22.11.2020

2-3

(2-2)

Albirex Niigata S

Albirex Niigata S

24.10.2020

3-2

(2-0)

Home United

Albirex Niigata S

29.09.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Home United

Home United

18.07.2019

3-3

(1-1)

Albirex Niigata S

Albirex Niigata S

27.04.2019

4-0

(4-0)

Home United

Home United

12.08.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Albirex Niigata S

Albirex Niigata S

09.06.2018

3-0

(0-0)

Home United

Home United

18.04.2018

1-6

(0-2)

Albirex Niigata S

Home United

19.09.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Albirex Niigata S

Home United

13.07.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Albirex Niigata S

Albirex Niigata S

23.06.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Home United

Home United

01.04.2017

2-2

(2-1)

Albirex Niigata S

Home United

20.10.2016

3-1

(1-0)

Albirex Niigata S

Home United

14.07.2016

0-2

(0-1)

Albirex Niigata S

Albirex Niigata S

18.06.2016

5-2

(2-0)

Home United

Home United

08.04.2016

0-3

(0-0)

Albirex Niigata S

Albirex Niigata S

22.06.2015

2-0

(0-0)

Home United

Home United

15.06.2013

1-1

(1-0)

Albirex Niigata S

Home United vs Albirex Niigata S prediction summary

Home United meets Albirex Niigata S in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Singapore Premier League on 17.09 Friday at 13:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Albirex Niigata S and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Home United team to score and less than 3.5 for Albirex Niigata S. Home United chances to win are 10%. Albirex Niigata S chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Home United scored 45 against 18 in 17 last matches whereas Albirex Niigata S scored 45 against 14 in its 18 last games. Home United scored 2.6 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas Albirex Niigata S scored 2.5 against 0.8 in its 18 last games.


Teams Home United and Albirex Niigata S have played 21 matches so far. Home United won 2 matches in total while Albirex Niigata S won 11 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.24 goals per Match and 68 in total.


Home United scored 23 in total and 1.10 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Home United won 1. Home United won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


Albirex Niigata S scored 45 in total and 2.14 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Albirex Niigata S won 6. Albirex Niigata S won 5 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Home United vs Albirex Niigata S with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League