Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 4Holstebro - Nørresundby
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 4. Group 4 - 15

Holstebro vs Nørresundby prediction, betting tips and odds

27.03 Sunday

14:00 CET

Holstebro Idrætspark

Holstebro
Draw
Nørresundby

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
W
L
L
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Holstebro14923629
7Nørresundby14437-415

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

20 : 14

goals

23 : 27

1.4 : 1.0

goals avg

1.6 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nørresundby

11.09.2021

1-2

Holstebro

Nørresundby

07.09.2019

0-3

Holstebro

Holstebro

31.05.2019

3-2

Nørresundby

Nørresundby

30.03.2019

3-0

Holstebro

Holstebro

16.09.2018

0-0

Nørresundby

Nørresundby

09.04.2016

2-1

Holstebro

Holstebro

22.08.2015

2-1

Nørresundby

Holstebro vs Nørresundby prediction summary

Holstebro meets Nørresundby in a match of a Group 4 - 15 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 4 on 27.03 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Holstebro or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Holstebro team to score and less than 2.5 for Nørresundby. Holstebro chances to win are 45%. Nørresundby chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Holstebro scored 20 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Nørresundby scored 23 against 27 in its 14 last games. Holstebro scored 1.4 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Nørresundby scored 1.6 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Holstebro and Nørresundby have played 9 matches so far. Holstebro won 4 matches in total while Nørresundby won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Holstebro scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Holstebro won 2. Holstebro won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Nørresundby scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Nørresundby won 2. Nørresundby won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Holstebro vs Nørresundby with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 4