Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie EHolešov - Kozlovice
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie E. Division E - 15

Holešov vs Kozlovice prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Sunday

16:00 CET

Stadion Střelnice

Holešov
Draw
Kozlovice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
D
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Kozlovice1311112034
8Holešov13445-116

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

19 : 20

goals

31 : 11

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

2.4 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kozlovice

14.08.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Holešov

Holešov

04.05.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Kozlovice

Kozlovice

15.08.2021

1-0

Holešov

Holešov vs Kozlovice prediction summary

Holešov meets Kozlovice in a match of a Division E - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie E on 26.03 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Kozlovice and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Holešov team to score and less than 2.5 for Kozlovice. Holešov chances to win are 10%. Kozlovice chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Holešov scored 19 against 20 in 13 last matches whereas Kozlovice scored 31 against 11 in its 13 last games. Holešov scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 13 last matches whereas Kozlovice scored 2.4 against 0.8 in its 13 last games.


Teams Holešov and Kozlovice have played 3 matches so far. Holešov won 0 matches in total while Kozlovice won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Holešov scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Holešov won 0. Holešov won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Kozlovice scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kozlovice won 1. Kozlovice won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Holešov vs Kozlovice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie E