Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - WestHohenems - Bischofshofen
Austria. Regionalliga - West. West - 18

Hohenems vs Bischofshofen prediction, betting tips and odds

23.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Herrenriedstadion

Hohenems
Draw
Bischofshofen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
W
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Hohenems169521832
4Bischofshofen169161228

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

42 : 24

goals

40 : 28

2.6 : 1.5

goals avg

2.5 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bischofshofen

12.08.2023

1-3

(0-3)

Hohenems

Bischofshofen

07.06.2019

3-10

(2-2)

Hohenems

Hohenems

27.10.2018

2-4

Bischofshofen

Hohenems vs Bischofshofen prediction summary

Hohenems meets Bischofshofen in a match of a West - 18 round in Austria Regionalliga - West on 23.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Hohenems or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hohenems team to score and less than 3.5 for Bischofshofen. Hohenems chances to win are 45%. Bischofshofen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hohenems scored 42 against 24 in 16 last matches whereas Bischofshofen scored 40 against 28 in its 16 last games. Hohenems scored 2.6 against 1.5 in 16 last matches whereas Bischofshofen scored 2.5 against 1.8 in its 16 last games.


Teams Hohenems and Bischofshofen have played 3 matches so far. Hohenems won 2 matches in total while Bischofshofen won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 7.67 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Hohenems scored 15 in total and 5.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hohenems won 0. Hohenems won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Bischofshofen scored 8 in total and 2.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bischofshofen won 0. Bischofshofen won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hohenems vs Bischofshofen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - West