Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmark1. DivisionHobro - Vendsyssel FF
Denmark. 1. Division. Regular Season - 18

Hobro vs Vendsyssel FF prediction, betting tips and odds

19.02 Sunday

17:00 CET

DS Arena

Hobro
Draw
Vendsyssel FF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
W
D
W
L
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Vendsyssel FF17935730
11Hobro16367-1215

Performance last matches

16

played

17

home

away

total

8 : 20

goals

28 : 21

0.5 : 1.3

goals avg

1.6 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vendsyssel FF

16.08.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Hobro

Hobro

09.07.2022

2-2

(1-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Hobro

19.05.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

30.04.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Hobro

Vendsyssel FF

26.02.2022

0-3

(0-2)

Hobro

Hobro

30.07.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Vendsyssel FF

Hobro

23.05.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

02.05.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Hobro

Hobro

13.12.2020

3-1

(3-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

15.09.2020

3-0

(1-0)

Hobro

Hobro

22.04.2019

3-2

(2-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

31.03.2019

3-3

(1-1)

Hobro

Hobro

11.11.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

16.09.2018

1-1

(1-1)

Hobro

Hobro

27.05.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

30.10.2016

0-4

(0-3)

Hobro

Vendsyssel FF

07.09.2016

2-0

Hobro

Hobro

29.08.2016

4-0

(1-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

18.04.2014

1-3

(1-0)

Hobro

Hobro

18.10.2013

4-3

(1-3)

Vendsyssel FF

Hobro

28.09.2013

2-1

(0-1)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

07.04.2013

3-1

(0-1)

Hobro

Hobro

06.10.2012

1-1

(0-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

03.08.2012

2-0

(1-0)

Hobro

Vendsyssel FF

05.06.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Hobro

Hobro

29.10.2011

4-0

(1-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Hobro vs Vendsyssel FF prediction summary

Hobro meets Vendsyssel FF in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Denmark 1. Division on 19.02 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Hobro or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Hobro team to score and less than 2.5 for Vendsyssel FF. Hobro chances to win are 45%. Vendsyssel FF chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hobro scored 8 against 20 in 16 last matches whereas Vendsyssel FF scored 28 against 21 in its 17 last games. Hobro scored 0.5 against 1.3 in 16 last matches whereas Vendsyssel FF scored 1.6 against 1.2 in its 17 last games.


Teams Hobro and Vendsyssel FF have played 26 matches so far. Hobro won 13 matches in total while Vendsyssel FF won 6 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.88 goals per Match and 75 in total.


Hobro scored 45 in total and 1.73 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Hobro won 9. Hobro won 4 matches out of 13 played away.


Vendsyssel FF scored 30 in total and 1.15 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Vendsyssel FF won 5. Vendsyssel FF won 1 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hobro vs Vendsyssel FF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division