Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 1Hoang Anh Gia Lai - Da Nang
Vietnam. V.League 1. Regular Season - 6

Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Da Nang prediction, betting tips and odds

10.07 Sunday

12:00 CET

Sân vận động Plei Cu

Hoang Anh Gia Lai
Draw
Da Nang

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Hoang Anh Gia Lai4031-23
10Da Nang4031-33

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

3 : 6

0.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.8 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Da Nang

08.04.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Da Nang

24.06.2020

3-1

(1-1)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

25.08.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Da Nang

Da Nang

25.05.2019

2-1

(2-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Da Nang

17.06.2018

2-1

(0-1)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

21.04.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Da Nang

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

25.11.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Da Nang

Da Nang

07.01.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Da Nang

11.09.2016

3-1

(2-1)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

28.02.2016

1-2

(0-0)

Da Nang

Da Nang

23.07.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

25.01.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Da Nang

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

26.04.2014

4-5

(3-3)

Da Nang

Da Nang

19.04.2014

1-1

(1-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

20.07.2013

2-2

(1-0)

Da Nang

Da Nang

26.06.2013

1-1

(0-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

12.05.2012

2-0

(1-0)

Da Nang

Da Nang

14.01.2012

4-1

(2-0)

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Da Nang prediction summary

Hoang Anh Gia Lai meets Da Nang in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Vietnam V.League 1 on 10.07 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hoang Anh Gia Lai or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hoang Anh Gia Lai team to score and less than 1.5 for Da Nang. Hoang Anh Gia Lai chances to win are 45%. Da Nang chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hoang Anh Gia Lai scored 2 against 4 in 4 last matches whereas Da Nang scored 3 against 6 in its 4 last games. Hoang Anh Gia Lai scored 0.5 against 1.0 in 4 last matches whereas Da Nang scored 0.8 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Hoang Anh Gia Lai and Da Nang have played 19 matches so far. Hoang Anh Gia Lai won 5 matches in total while Da Nang won 10 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.79 goals per Match and 53 in total.


Hoang Anh Gia Lai scored 23 in total and 1.21 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Hoang Anh Gia Lai won 4. Hoang Anh Gia Lai won 1 matches out of 10 played away.


Da Nang scored 30 in total and 1.58 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Da Nang won 7. Da Nang won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Da Nang with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 1