Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic3. liga - MSFLHlučín - Viktoria Otrokovice
Czech-Republic. 3. liga - MSFL. MSFL - 18

Hlučín vs Viktoria Otrokovice prediction, betting tips and odds

06.03 Sunday

14:30 CET

Městský fotbalový stadion Hlučín

Hlučín
Draw
Viktoria Otrokovice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
D
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Hlučín1711151734
18Viktoria Otrokovice172213-268

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

29 : 12

goals

14 : 40

1.7 : 0.7

goals avg

0.8 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Viktoria Otrokovice

31.07.2021

0-3

Hlučín

Hlučín

18.09.2020

1-4

Viktoria Otrokovice

Hlučín

03.08.2019

0-2

Viktoria Otrokovice

Hlučín vs Viktoria Otrokovice prediction summary

Hlučín meets Viktoria Otrokovice in a match of a MSFL - 18 round in Czech-Republic 3. liga - MSFL on 06.03 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Hlučín and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hlučín team to score and less than 1.5 for Viktoria Otrokovice. Hlučín chances to win are 45%. Viktoria Otrokovice chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hlučín scored 29 against 12 in 17 last matches whereas Viktoria Otrokovice scored 14 against 40 in its 17 last games. Hlučín scored 1.7 against 0.7 in 17 last matches whereas Viktoria Otrokovice scored 0.8 against 2.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Hlučín and Viktoria Otrokovice have played 5 matches so far. Hlučín won 1 matches in total while Viktoria Otrokovice won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Hlučín scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hlučín won 0. Hlučín won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Viktoria Otrokovice scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Viktoria Otrokovice won 0. Viktoria Otrokovice won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hlučín vs Viktoria Otrokovice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - MSFL