Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 20

Hitthaller St. Michael vs Wildon head to head

Match Postponed: ()

10.04 Saturday

16:00 CET

Sportplatz Esv Sankt Michael in Obersteiermark

Hitthaller St. Michael
Draw
Wildon

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Wildon

18.09.2020

1-1

Hitthaller St. Michael

Wildon

05.10.2019

3-1

Hitthaller St. Michael

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark

Hitthaller St. Michael vs Wildon prediction summary

Hitthaller St. Michael meets Wildon in a match of a Steiermark - 20 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 10.04 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Wildon and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hitthaller St. Michael team to score and less than 2.5 for Wildon. Hitthaller St. Michael chances to win are 10%. Wildon chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hitthaller St. Michael scored 14 against 28 in 12 last matches whereas Wildon scored 21 against 24 in its 12 last games. Hitthaller St. Michael scored 1.2 against 2.3 in 12 last matches whereas Wildon scored 1.8 against 2.0 in its 12 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hitthaller St. Michael vs Wildon with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!