23 : 26
29 : 12
1.6 : 1.9
2.1 : 0.9
Herstedøster meets Greve in a match of a Group 1 - 18 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 1 on 15.04 Friday at 18:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Greve and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Herstedøster team to score and less than 3.5 for Greve. Herstedøster chances to win are 10%. Greve chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Herstedøster scored 23 against 26 in 14 last matches whereas Greve scored 29 against 12 in its 14 last games. Herstedøster scored 1.6 against 1.9 in 14 last matches whereas Greve scored 2.1 against 0.9 in its 14 last games.
Teams Herstedøster and Greve have played 1 matches so far. Herstedøster won 0 matches in total while Greve won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.
Herstedøster scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Herstedøster won 0. Herstedøster won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Greve scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Greve won 1. Greve won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Herstedøster vs Greve with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!