Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eerste Divisie. Regular Season - 23

Helmond Sport vs FC OSS prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (1-1)

21.01 Friday

20:00 CET

SolarUnie Stadion

Helmond Sport
Draw
FC OSS

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
L
L
W
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
17Helmond Sport215511-1320
18FC OSS214611-1218

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

19 : 32

goals

23 : 35

0.9 : 1.5

goals avg

1.1 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC OSS

12.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

07.05.2021

1-1

(0-1)

FC OSS

FC OSS

29.08.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

21.09.2019

0-2

(0-1)

FC OSS

Helmond Sport

03.05.2019

0-4

(0-0)

FC OSS

FC OSS

14.12.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

23.03.2018

2-1

(1-0)

FC OSS

FC OSS

17.11.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

20.01.2017

3-1

(1-1)

FC OSS

FC OSS

12.08.2016

3-1

(0-1)

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport vs FC OSS prediction summary

Helmond Sport meets FC OSS in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Netherlands Eerste Divisie on 21.01 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or FC OSS and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Helmond Sport team to score and less than 2.5 for FC OSS. Helmond Sport chances to win are 10%. FC OSS chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Helmond Sport scored 19 against 32 in 21 last matches whereas FC OSS scored 23 against 35 in its 21 last games. Helmond Sport scored 0.9 against 1.5 in 21 last matches whereas FC OSS scored 1.1 against 1.7 in its 21 last games.


Teams Helmond Sport and FC OSS have played 11 matches so far. Helmond Sport won 3 matches in total while FC OSS won 3 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.18 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Helmond Sport scored 10 in total and 0.91 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Helmond Sport won 2. Helmond Sport won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


FC OSS scored 14 in total and 1.27 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home FC OSS won 1. FC OSS won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Helmond Sport vs FC OSS with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eerste Divisie