Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Northern Territory Premier League. Regular Season - 13

Hellenic Athletic vs Uni Azzurri prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

12.07 Friday

13:00 CET

Larrakia Park

Hellenic Athletic
Draw
Uni Azzurri

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Hellenic Athletic13625620
5Uni Azzurri135261017

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

28 : 22

goals

31 : 21

2.2 : 1.7

goals avg

2.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Uni Azzurri

11.05.2024

4-1

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

08.09.2023

4-3

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

05.08.2023

1-4

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

26.05.2023

4-5

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

19.08.2022

2-1

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

29.07.2022

3-1

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

29.04.2022

3-5

Hellenic Athletic

Uni Azzurri

10.09.2021

1-2

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

26.06.2021

2-2

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

07.05.2021

3-2

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

26.09.2020

5-0

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

01.08.2020

1-5

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

03.07.2020

4-1

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

13.03.2020

1-2

Hellenic Athletic

Uni Azzurri

30.08.2019

3-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

26.07.2019

2-3

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

22.06.2019

2-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

18.05.2019

0-1

Uni Azzurri

Hellenic Athletic

14.07.2018

4-0

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

26.05.2018

0-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

13.04.2018

1-0

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

30.07.2016

0-6

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

30.06.2016

3-1

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

28.05.2016

1-10

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

22.04.2016

3-1

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

31.08.2015

1-4

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

11.07.2015

10-1

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

16.05.2015

0-9

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

16.08.2014

1-5

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

28.06.2014

1-5

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

09.05.2014

4-0

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

04.08.2013

0-2

Hellenic Athletic

Uni Azzurri

29.06.2013

0-2

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

27.04.2013

1-0

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

18.08.2012

2-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

30.06.2012

2-0

Uni Azzurri

Uni Azzurri

12.05.2012

1-3

Hellenic Athletic

Uni Azzurri

10.09.2011

1-4

Hellenic Athletic

Uni Azzurri

22.07.2011

3-3

Hellenic Athletic

Hellenic Athletic

04.06.2011

1-2

Uni Azzurri

Hellenic Athletic

03.04.2011

5-2

Uni Azzurri

Hellenic Athletic vs Uni Azzurri prediction summary

Hellenic Athletic meets Uni Azzurri in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Australia Northern Territory Premier League on 12.07 Friday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hellenic Athletic or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hellenic Athletic team to score and less than 2.5 for Uni Azzurri. Hellenic Athletic chances to win are 45%. Uni Azzurri chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hellenic Athletic scored 28 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Uni Azzurri scored 31 against 21 in its 13 last games. Hellenic Athletic scored 2.2 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Uni Azzurri scored 2.4 against 1.6 in its 13 last games.


Teams Hellenic Athletic and Uni Azzurri have played 41 matches so far. Hellenic Athletic won 30 matches in total while Uni Azzurri won 8 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.88 goals per Match and 200 in total.


Hellenic Athletic scored 141 in total and 3.44 on average. In 19 matches pleayed at home Hellenic Athletic won 13. Hellenic Athletic won 17 matches out of 22 played away.


Uni Azzurri scored 59 in total and 1.44 on average. In 22 matches pleayed at home Uni Azzurri won 3. Uni Azzurri won 5 matches out of 19 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hellenic Athletic vs Uni Azzurri with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Northern Territory Premier League